Τετάρτη 21 Μαρτίου 2018

Hietus/Υετός


Seems like a dream, a never ending fantasy,
a longing that never seezes to fulfill me,
you and I sitting by the fire on a night like this
sipping slowly from a glass of wine,
staring at the flames while taking our time
to reflect on our past and talk about
all the things that brought us togerther.

Imagine the picture of us talking to each other
in a way that only people who love each other know
how to communicate,
whispering and looking each other in the eyes,
like lovers do and like people who love each other,
sitting at last together by the fire
enjoying a moment of serenity.

The darkness outside will set the right mood
for you and me to be together again on a night like this,
when the soul reaches out to find yours
and the body's comfortable numbness surrenders to
the need to feel loved and appreciated.
Suddenly the flames paint us with colours that fade away
and I find comfort in us being together.

Please, hold me!

Hietus, on a cold winter night my cry plays games with reality...

(c) Marialena, 20/01/2018

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου