Τρίτη 7 Απριλίου 2009

Look at me


Lying naked, image by www.peterhowson.com

Look at me, lying naked on the floor
This is the image of me you never thought possible
Stripped down to my very impersonations,
that once thought were real enough to keep.

Spare a glance on what seemed to be
the object of your desire,
now that everything has bleached away
and all was left were ashes on the fireplace.

Sit down for a moment or two,
it is okay to let recollections
pump into your head and
flood your eyes with tears.

The sense is still there, isn't it?
Or is it just the notions in your head actually,
hold on, it's not over yet,
you have to realize that nothing is for real.

It all fades away in the hollow moon,
needless to say, don't be surprised,
I'm what I used to be but now,
seasons change and so do we.

Marialena, 23/2/2009

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου